Construction Project Manager/Site Superintendent
Our team offers dedicated, consistent, and knowledgeable service at each step of the way, from pre-development through construction completion. Our unique expertise in both areas allows us to offer our clients streamlined results and educated feedback throughout the project.
With our growing list of projects, we are looking to add a project manager/site superintendent who is interested in being part of a small, dynamic team. We pursue projects that we believe are interesting and thoughtful to deliver buildings and spaces that are enduring as well as environmentally sound.
All development and construction projects create a lasting impact on the community where they are built. We believe they should be done with consideration as well as innovation.
SPECS: Project Manager/Site Superintendent
· You are organized, hands-on, and attentive to detail.
· We are driven by client satisfaction. You are comfortable interacting with clients, and strive to meet or exceed their expectations.
· You can lead a team through difficulty. You are assertive and persuasive when you need to be.
· You easily and succinctly communicate project details to managers, employees, and subcontractors alike.
· You don’t get derailed by what you haven’t seen before. You figure it out, and know when to ask for help.
· You take initiative. If something is not working, you find a solution, or bring it to someone’s attention.
· You’re comfortable wearing a variety of hats—some days you’re negotiating subcontract agreements, other days you’re managing tradespeople, and occasionally you’re a laborer.
· You are positive, flexible, and dedicated to your work.
Jobs To Be Done
· Maintain workplace safety and security at the jobsite
· Oversee subcontractors and employees for each project
· Evaluate systems and materials that meet needs of the project
· Coordinate deliveries, including what is getting delivered and when
· Manage projects schedules on time and on budget; reassess with managing member as needed
· Give regular updates on project status
· Understand and communicate important project decisions and changes
· Review, understand, and assist in project billings
What We Need
· 8 years in construction including 5 years as project manager or site superintendent
· Familiarity with power tools
· Comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Knowledge of Microsoft Project, or other project management / scheduling software